Glad I didn't burn the house down with this project;) Due to unemployment freedom and boredom (mostly curiosity), decided to venture into a homemade candle project using teacups. I picked up some old school bone china teacups from a local thrift store ($0.98/each) and their saucers, and some candle making supplies from the crafts store. For an added touch I mixed in some designer perfume samples I found while cleaning out my drawers. Other than that all you need is a mixer (I used a wooden chopstick), a double boiler and some oven mits. Not owning a double boiler I created a makeshift, placing a tin can in some boiling pot of water. Be careful, always watch the melting wax, and enjoy!
Inspired by: http://www.designspongeonline.com/2008/11/diy-project-kates-teacup-candles.html