Look Mom, look what I made!

Welcome to my craft space. Hope you enjoy the collection. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to drop me a note!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Girlfriend Getaway, Cape Cod

So, for Memorial Day weekend my friends and I went to see Sex and the City 2 and then decided to whisk off to the Cape.  We grilled some burgers at my friend's Truro house, walked to the beach, had lobster dinner in Provincetown, and shopped at the Wellfleet Flea Market. It was so fun and relaxing-THANKS Nina for letting us stay your family's house in Truro! I thought I would show off the cute spots we visite. First stop: Wellfleet, Massachusetts



Chotskie Shopping @ the...

Back to Nina's for a BBQ Feast
The SIDES: 
-baked sweet potatoes fries
-spinach and onion sauteed in white wine and olive oil
-Cape Cod taters (obvs)
-fruit salad
-bruschetta
I was in charge of the Bruschetta, so here's the RECIPE (serves 4)
-2 cloves fresh garlic
-fresh basil leaves
-3 tomatoes
-salt and pepper
-French or Ciabatta bread
-Olive Oil
Instructions: Mince garlic, chop basil finely, and cut up tomatoes into tiny cubes. Mix in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste. Slice bread into small serving sizes and coat both sides with olive oil. Grill bread until brown on both sides. Place bread on serving platter and top bread with spoonfuls of tomato/basil/garlic mix.  ENJOY with a glass of wine=)
   5 minute walk to the beach to walk off our food babies

2 comments:

  1. Great pics and thanks for your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally remember you teaching me this recipe loverlicious! LOVING your blog =)

    ReplyDelete